All authors are encouraged to submit abstracts through the ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION SYSTEM on http://www.icohs.ui.ac.id
Abstract Format Writing
- Abstract should be written in English
- The title of the paper should be concise, in bold capital letters, font size 12, single spacing is required.
- The authors’ name should begin with first name, middle/initial and last/family name, font size 12. If the authors’ name more than one person, please separate each author with semicolon (;)
- The abstract text should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and with single spacing.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words
- The text of the abstract should include a) the background of the study; b) Aim/s of the study; c) Methodology; d) Result summary; e) keywords.
- Please indicate the session you would like to have your abstract included (Oral or Poster Session).
The authors whose abstracts being accepted should then submit the full text article in the period of two weeks after abstract acceptance has been announced.